Existence


No one knows, Why we are here, 
Neither have we thought, Nor do we care. 
The reason of my existence, Yet not known, 
I feel agitated, Which is the concern. 
All i possess, Is just a name, 
The future it holds, Is with obscurity or fame. 
The efforts i have done, Still create a doubt, 
I don't know if the seeds of my hardwork, Will sprout. 
All i can do is, Give up those excuses, 
Just being like others, Is what my heart refuses. 
Never letting the crave for my dream life to die, 
I have goals but my limit is not the sky. 
Eliminating the things,Which kill my inner flame, 
I am not amongst the crowd, I won't die with just a name. 

Written By: Chetanpreet Singh

Comments

  1. Superb....well penned mr.poet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there is a better word than beautiful I'd use that :) good one though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wao!,so true!,stoery of every being😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear good thoughts and thinking is always inspiring so that people can motivate to do things out of the stream toachive some thing better so enjoy and keep pushing one day you will

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Regret

Life, As It Goes.

Chapters